Marlin 1894C .357 mag

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G
Past Supporter

Re: Marlin 1894C .357 mag

#21 Post by Sim G »

CormieAckImp wrote:Is this still available?

Yes it is. Lots of interest and blokes trying to put some things in place before giving a definitive....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#22 Post by saddler »

Sim G wrote:
CormieAckImp wrote:Is this still available?

Yes it is. Lots of interest and blokes trying to put some things in place before giving a definitive....
Or in plain English - 1st with the dosh gets a new toy
Tony-c

#23 Post by Tony-c »

AKA lots of blokes begging the wife or trying to work out how they can reduce the monthly shopping bill by £750 this month without anyone noticing :)
just as I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel.......... I realised it was just my boss with more work and a torch.
Dunc
Home club or Range: Marlow

#24 Post by Dunc »

Just sent you a PM with my intention to buy.........
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#25 Post by saddler »

Ooooh, it's all gettin exciting!!
Tony-c

#26 Post by Tony-c »

cool beans, might advertise mine on here next, maybe an auction seeing the interest you had LOL
just as I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel.......... I realised it was just my boss with more work and a torch.
saddler

#27 Post by saddler »

Tony-c wrote:cool beans, might advertise mine on here next, maybe an auction seeing the interest you had LOL
One Zimbabwean dollar....
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#28 Post by phaedra1106 »

6 Stottie Cakes and a Greggs corned beef pasty :)

I almost managed to sell it for you but the chap at our club likes my Henry that much he put a sizeable deposit on one and it's supposedly now at proof.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Sim G
Past Supporter

#29 Post by Sim G »

Apart from a question which I've just answered via PM, it looks like this one is sold, pending the usual...!!

To all those trying to negotiate, beg, borrow, steel, have a kidney removed or sell children..... Sorry.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
mowdy

#30 Post by mowdy »

You haven't got a 44 magnum coming up for sale have you?

Bob