AR15, SPAS12, Nagant, Dragunov, Super Redhawk, Barrett 98B,

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
leeroy7031
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

AR15, SPAS12, Nagant, Dragunov, Super Redhawk, Barrett 98B,

#1 Post by leeroy7031 »

AR15, 223, 9mm, SPAS12, Nagant, Dragunov, Super Redhawk, Barrett 98B, Metford

Over the last few years my shooting disciplines have changed, since competing in this year’s CSR league I've found myself with too many guns and not enough time to shoot these in other competitions. Many of these are becoming cabinet queens and need to find a new home where they can be loved and used. While I’m open to serious offers on any of these firearms I’m in no rush to let them go. I can provide more detail and pictures on each of the firearms on request.

I may consider swapping or PX against .308 LMT/AR10

Speedmaster Mk6 .223 with 20" heavy fluted barrel, 1:8 with wylde chamber, ACE skeleton stock and Hogue grip. Shoots exceptionally well and is a perfect long range target gun, comes with Leupold Mk2 6-18 scope on Nikon M223 20moa scope rail.
Looking for £1400 or £1850 including the scope and mount. I may consider splitting the rifle and scope but only after the rifle has sold.

Ruger .44 Super Read hawk LBR. Quite a rarity, only a small number of these came into the UK. Has been used for indoor shooting on and off with low powered loads for 3-4 years but has seen little action over the last 24 months. The build and finish is far superior to the Taurus, comes with scope mounts and RWS red dot pistol sight. Looking for £1650

Image Image

Speedmaster 9mm lever release with 16" barrel and Ben Cooley type brake. This is the gen 1 model which uses the Uzi magazines, has standard trigger and handgrip and Badger tac latch. There is some cabinet chaffing of on the handguard, elsewhere is like factory finish. Comes with a brand new 1-5x24 Nikko sterling scope and offset mounts and 32 round magazine. Looking for £1800 for the rifle or £1675 for the rifle only. I may consider splitting the rifle and scope but only after the rifle has sold.

Mosin Nagant PEM sniper rifle 7.62x54R bolt action. Manufactured in the Tula factory in 1939 with period 1939 PEN scope. All matching rifle numbers and genuine sniper rifle (CN stamp) Low serial number 368, complete with sling.
Looking for £1600 for this rare WW2 rifle.

Franchi SPAS 12 Semi auto and pump action section 1 shotgun, this iconic firearm needs little introduction. Overall condition very good
Looking for £1350

Dragunov 7.62x54, comes complete with POSP x8 scope, complete with 1x10 & 2x5 round magazine, sling and cleaning kit. Looking for £1450

Martini Meford artillery carbine. This rifle was initially produced in 1874 in 577/450 and was barrelled in 1895 to .303, the stock indicates that it was issued to the 43rd regiment Royal Artillery in 1896. The rifle is in a original condition and is stamped with various proof and inspection marks. Looking for £350

Barratt 98B, 338 Lapua. Has shot less than 200 rounds, comes complete with Nightforce NXS 5-22x56 scope and ultramount, peli case and harris bipod, 2x10 round magazines. Looking for £5000 for the complete package I may consider splitting the rifle and scope but only after the rifle has sold.

These rifles are for sale elsewhere.
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Re: AR15, SPAS12, Nagant, Dragunov, Super Redhawk, Barrett 9

#2 Post by saddler »

ooooh

Some very precious things

Like the M-N with PEM, plus the Metford

Good luck with the sale
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

#3 Post by Sixshot6 »

saddler wrote:ooooh

Some very precious things

Like the M-N with PEM, plus the Metford

Good luck with the sale
Bugger me, with my dad's Super Redhawk up for sale that makes two for sale in the whole country, though his is a 357 not a 44.
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#4 Post by snayperskaya »

I have shot the above Mosin at Sennybridge and can say it is a lovely rifle with a lot of history and very accurate :good:

Also that's a very good price for a Dragunov with all the extras, I wish I had the funds knocking about to add another to the collection!!!
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
Zilberbak
Home club or Range: Cotswold Rifle Club, HBRA, Pipers & DRPC

#5 Post by Zilberbak »

Leeroy

Have PM'd you regarding Dragunov.

I have on ticket and money to purchase.

Work in Droitwich so not too far away.
Zilberbak

Vested interest in .22LR .357 9mm .223 .308 7.62x39 & 7.62x54R
leeroy7031
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

#6 Post by leeroy7031 »

Zilberbak wrote:Leeroy

Have PM'd you regarding Dragunov.

I have on ticket and money to purchase.

Work in Droitwich so not too far away.
Dropped you a line right back, provisionally sold to you subject to FAC conditions
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"
Zilberbak
Home club or Range: Cotswold Rifle Club, HBRA, Pipers & DRPC

#7 Post by Zilberbak »

Havnt received pm yet but am at NEC at an exhibition in morning and can get away at about 2PM onward.

If you text address and time l can get there to suit you. My FAC reads 7.62mm.
Zilberbak

Vested interest in .22LR .357 9mm .223 .308 7.62x39 & 7.62x54R
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#8 Post by saddler »

Zilberbak wrote:Havnt received pm yet but am at NEC at an exhibition in morning and can get away at about 2PM onward.

You'll need to check this, as some departments class 7.62 as NATO only...
Wanting a 7.62x54 on that slot may cause problems for you.

Not really. green55 Have the cold sweats stopped yet?
The ONLY proper 7.62 are the 7.62x53 Finnish rifles....should be ashamed of yerself buyin Uncle Joe's surplus ;)
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#9 Post by snayperskaya »

saddler wrote:
The ONLY proper 7.62 are the 7.62x53 Finnish rifles....should be ashamed of yerself buyin Uncle Joe's surplus ;)
dead-horse.gif
dead-horse.gif (129.04 KiB) Viewed 844 times
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
leeroy7031
Site Supporter 2021

#10 Post by leeroy7031 »

Zilberbak wrote:Havnt received pm yet but am at NEC at an exhibition in morning and can get away at about 2PM onward.

Great to meet with you tonight Adrian, hope you enjoy the Dragunov as much as I have :)

DRAGUNOV NOW SOLD