2 off BX25 mags

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Tony-c

2 off BX25 mags

#1 Post by Tony-c »

as per title, I got too many mags and just dont use the BX25's so keeping a few and thought I offer a couple in case anyone needs some

been used handful of times, I did put some gold pain on the logos to help identify them at practical matches, this would probably wipe off with thinners but Im not trying it LOL

£50 delivered, think that about £35 each to buy now

Im doing a post office run later today for something else so can get them out today if your quick :)
just as I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel.......... I realised it was just my boss with more work and a torch.
Tony-c

Re: 2 off BX25 mags

#3 Post by Tony-c »

? year old post, think he found them by now :)
just as I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel.......... I realised it was just my boss with more work and a torch.
DL.

#4 Post by DL. »

You're welcome.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#5 Post by Blackstuff »

"...too many mags..." I understand the words but not the sentence 5mith kukkuk lol
DVC
Tony-c

#6 Post by Tony-c »

I have a bucket full of 10 shot mags so I can shoot matches without reloading any, spent years collecting them, recently done the same with BX25 mags for practical comps, no need for them as I just dont use them, keeping 10 anyway but thought that 2 cheap might help someone else LOL