Umarex 1911 CO2 Pistol

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
zanes

Umarex 1911 CO2 Pistol

#1 Post by zanes »

Realised I have an Umarex Colt 1911 CO2 pistol that's lurking in the corner of one of my cabinets. Not particularly pushed towards selling it, but equally it's sat there doing nowt.

Condition is very good, the only thing that springs to mind is the foam in the case is starting to breakdown/look a bit tatty, but that's easy enough to replace with some eggshell foam if it bothers you.

Age wise I don't know as it came secondhand to me. I do know that about 4 years ago umarex switched to a matt finish over the gloss that this one has; so it's at least that old. Some people say that the gloss finish ones are better made but how true that is I don't know. I think I bought it about 4 years ago. Since then I've put less than a tin of pellets through it.

How about £130 collected, plus £10 post if needed (RMSD as per PO rules for airguns). Comes with original case and what not.

If you collect (I'm near Cirencester) I'll chuck in some CO2 capsules and pellets, and I've also got a red dot sight that you're welcome to if you buy the pistol (though I sold the mounting rail a while back!).
Firearms related legal question? Look here before posting about it.