My Dad's Ruger Super Redhawk for sale.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

My Dad's Ruger Super Redhawk for sale.

#1 Post by Sixshot6 »

I know this is slightly irregular but my dad has a Ruger Super Redhawk for sale. I can't post the pics as he's got it for sale elsewhere. its in Good condition, has a balancing Rod rather than a brace, comes with a Bushnell Japanese made pistol scope and a Low mills range case. He bought it from there in 2013. If anyone is interested please PM me for details, pictures and my dad's contact details. Once I give those, you'll have to talk to and deal with him. Price is £1495 for the lot and includes RFD to RFD transfer.
Sixshot6

Re: My Dad's Ruger Super Redhawk for sale.

#2 Post by Sixshot6 »

Also comes with a gunsock, forgot to mention. But as I stated before, PM me and I'll pass his contact info onto you.
Sixshot6

#3 Post by Sixshot6 »

Also one more detail I forgot to add (I can't seem to edit my posts now), the Super Redhawk is .38/357 (its only had 357's through, no worries about 38 size rings in the chambers). So its the rarer of the two that viking arms brought in. I believe from what Peter Hathaway-Jones of Low Mills told me, there were at best only 150 brought into the uk.
Sixshot6

#4 Post by Sixshot6 »

Now sold.
leeroy7031
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

#5 Post by leeroy7031 »

Well done, rare beast and an excellent firearm.

Nudge ..... My .44 is for sale any????
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"
Sixshot6

#6 Post by Sixshot6 »

Strangely the 357's are rarer. I heard a rumor that ruger created some 45lc ones, but never exported them due to a falling out with viking arms. Apparently they were sold to general public in the US and some remain with the 20 inch barrel as curios. I put it sold as I didn't want people bugging me for as at the end of the day, the early bird gets the worm. Also Leeroy yours may now be the only Super Redhawk for sale in the uk, you think about that.