Benelli M1 Super 90 12g (Section 1) with mag extension

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
ptheta
Home club or Range: TFSA

Benelli M1 Super 90 12g (Section 1) with mag extension

#1 Post by ptheta »

I have a Section 1 Benelli M1 Super 90 12g with a Steve Pike carbon fibre mag extension and the loading port cut out to avert Benelli finger. I'm pretty sure the mag holds 10 (but definitely more than 8) and you can get an extra one in with 65mm vs 70mm cartridges. Apologies for not being precise but I forgot to count when I last had it out and as I don't have any drill rounds I'm not going to putting live rounds in it in my lounge just to double check. :-)

It's got the odd mark from usage but is in good working order and will happily cycle 28 gram/65mm cartridges. I'm only selling it because with the birth of my daughter the only fast loads I'm practising these days are nappies.

I'm looking for £750 and would much prefer face to face. I'm in Basingstoke. The price includes a selection of chokes and the choke key. There are no other accessories.

Surprisingly, to me anyway, I only have one rather naff photo of it. I've added that here and will add a few more in due course.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
That at least will serve to give an idea of mag length. I expect you already know what am M1 looks like if you're interested in this.

Paul.
ptheta

Re: Benelli M1 Super 90 12g (Section 1) with mag extension

#2 Post by ptheta »

I've added some more pictures. Note that Eeyore is not included in the sale. :-)
ptheta

#3 Post by ptheta »

Perhaps I'm asking a little too much? Lets say £700 instead to see if that helps.
ptheta

#4 Post by ptheta »

I had a try earlier and it does indeed hold 10 rounds of 70mm cartridges in the mag so it's 10+1 (or 11+1 if you use shorter cartridges).

The only significant mark on the gun is a little corrosion of the protective steel sleeve on the end of the magazine tube as a result of it overhanging the barrel. I can take another picture if anyone is interested in the gun and concerned about that.
ptheta

#5 Post by ptheta »

I'm prepared to go to £650 to try and move this before I give up on the idea of selling it.

Anyone interest at that price?

Cheers,
Paul.
ptheta

#6 Post by ptheta »

I'm also interested in a swap for a .223 with a 1:9 or 1:8 twist barrel with a reasonably heavy profile.

I don't have a slot for that yet (I was hoping to sell this and do a 1-for-1) but I'm sure I could lodge it at Bisley while I waited for a variation if anyone is interested and local enough to be able to meet up there.

Cheers,
Paul.
ptheta

#7 Post by ptheta »

On hold for a few weeks.