Master Sporter-.308, M595-.243 & Ruger10/22 heavy target

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
oaken
Home club or Range: Nra & Wessex Rifles

Master Sporter-.308, M595-.243 & Ruger10/22 heavy target

#1 Post by oaken »

I am selling the rifles that I can't justify keeping. They are all good, tidy and accurate rifles that can be verified by various members on here.

Ruger 10/22
Heavy barrel laminate target rifle. Has had some tuning work in its past but unsure what, it is reliable with crisp trigger and it certainly shoots well.
Comes with 7 magazines, a very sturdy one piece rail with integral 1" rings and 6 boxes of ammo included - ammo only with facetoface deal as can't be shipped with the rifle.
Barrel is the original heavy "barley twist", threaded 18x1 and comes with a sak moderator.
£450.
Bipod not included.
Scope is a mint Bushnell Legend 5-15 which could be included for additional £125.

Tikka 595 .243. Varmint/Sporter.

This barrelled action was originally in a stunning mint grade1 Master Sporter stock which I was not offered as part of the sale, with less than 500 shots fired, I have probably added around 400. It is very tidy and shoots well. It really likes the 87gr Vmax. Got me a joint second place in one of last years RRC comps, so it's in good shape.
The stock is from a 595 Sporter that I bought for a .260 project.
The barrel channel has been opened up a little to accommodate the slightly heavier profile barrel and has had the top-hat pillar modification done by Neil McKillop. He also shortened the barrel by a couple of inches, re crowned and threaded it in 18x1. Mod is a Northstar (stainless) and less than a year old. It has been sprayed by me but with easily removable paint.
Comes with standard 3 shot mag and either Optilocks or third eye 20moa rail, your choice. Also a set of Redding competition dies and 130ish prepped lapua brass. 100 federal brass and about 400 bullets, mostly 87gr Vmax (only a face to face deal for the bullets)
£700
Bipod and scope are not part of the sale though I have a very tidy Bushnell 6-24x40 side focus that would be ideal if rifle is to be used as stalker/varminter for an extra £285

Tikka 595 Master Sporter in .308.
Master Sporters - like hens teeth to find in decent condition these days.
I have only put a box of GGG though since buying it, not even found time to work up a load for it yet, it came from Tiff in the first instance and has low round count , it is certainly in very nice used condition and known to be very accurate. It certainly shoots GGG well!
It has a brand new 5 round mag and third eye 20moa rail. It is threaded in half inch and has all the original butt spacers+ a homemade one.
I'm selling with a redding competition seating die and a redding body die as well as a set of lee dies inc a "sorted" collet neck die.
Also 150 prepped lapua brass, 200 10g scenars and a selection of other .30 cal bullets. Going to include a cleaning rod with jags as not planning to get another .308.
£900
Bipod and scope not part of the sale though will sell scope if required. It's a Falcon T35 fixed mag (x35) target scope - 60 moa model with 1/4 clicks including rings. £150

Prefer face to face but will send via RFD at your cost.
Rifles are in Wiltshire and can be at Bisley on Saturday.
Advertised elsewhere.
Rup
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

Re: Master Sporter-.308, M595-.243 & Ruger10/22 heavy target

#2 Post by phaedra1106 »

I'd like the Falcon T35 scope please :)
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
oaken

#3 Post by oaken »

Sorry, ad should say ".... Will sell scope with rifle if required....."
Can't demonstrate the accuracy of the rifle without it :-)
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#4 Post by phaedra1106 »

OK, can I have 1st dibs on it if it goes on its own then :)
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
oaken

#5 Post by oaken »

Yes, to be sure.
I must warn you that the elevation knob fixing screw has been replaced with an Allen bolt. It's a nice shiny blued bolt that doesn't look out of place and doesn't affect the function of the scope.
These 1/4 minute T35s are pretty rare now, I know I waited for ages for this one to surface.