MARCH-F 3-24x42mm FFP with FML-1 ret , illuminated

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
tackb

MARCH-F 3-24x42mm FFP with FML-1 ret , illuminated

#1 Post by tackb »

The scope is in excellent condition having only been on my 260rem and in good mounts so no ring marks that I can see ?

The optics are perfect and it's boxed with all the original bits like the leather scope caps and the plastic ones , the sunshade is there to as is the instruction manual , I'll even send the brochure I got when I brought it!

I don't have a photoshop account (and I rather not get one if I'm honest) so I can't post pictures but I'm more than happy to email any pictures you want although to be honest if you look on the march website at a picture of this scope , that is what your getting?

I'm after £1800 posted ?

No joy here then I'll wack it on eBay but I'd rather not due to them and PayPal being anti gun !

PM me if your interested ?

Oh and I'll probably stick it on other forums but I use the same name across the board so you'll know it's mine .
tackb

Re: MARCH-F 3-24x42mm FFP with FML-1 ret , illuminated

#3 Post by tackb »

no interest? this scope is the illuminated version which is £2325.31 to buy new

how about £1700 posted ?
HALODIN
Home club or Range: Oundle Rifle & Pistol Club

#4 Post by HALODIN »

You have an account on this forum, so why not attach your photos to this thread? Select your photos using the "Choose File" button below and then click "Add the file" and they'll be uploaded to the forum. Just make sure they're no larger than 1024 x 768, any photo software (MS Paint with Windows) will allow you to resize a photo, just click "Resize". Good luck with your sale, I'm of the opinion photos always help.
tackb wrote:I don't have a photoshop account (and I rather not get one if I'm honest) so I can't post pictures
tackb

#5 Post by tackb »

Thanks for that, I'll have a go on Monday when I'm back at my desktop