UK friendly GERBER multitool. MP600 "bladeless"

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher
Home club or Range: EBSC

UK friendly GERBER multitool. MP600 "bladeless"

#1 Post by breacher »

Specially made by Gerber for workplaces in USA with "no knives" policy.

Gerber MP600 bladeless model. Unfortunately, although this could have almost been designed for UK legislation, Gerber UK importers have decided not to import !!!

Ideal for everyday carry in UK as no locking blade to contravene Sec 139 Criminal Justice Act.

I carry one 24/7 with a small swiss army knife for when I need a blade ( Swiss Army knife exempt from sec 139 )

Brand new and in milspec black oxide finish with ballistic nylon pouch.

£70 inc recorded delivery.
http://www.phoenixtactical.co.uk

RFD 2043 Cambridgeshire
breacher
Home club or Range: EBSC

Re: UK friendly GERBER multitool. MP600 "bladeless"

#2 Post by breacher »

Price drop to £65 inc rec delivery.
http://www.phoenixtactical.co.uk

RFD 2043 Cambridgeshire
Mezzer
Home club or Range: Morecambe Rifle & Pistol Club

Re: UK friendly GERBER multitool. MP600 "bladeless"

#3 Post by Mezzer »

Not sure how popular / practical these would be without the blade. I use mine on a daily basis and the blade is probably one of the most frequently used items attached to it. I've never had any hassle from the peelers probably because it's strapped to my belt and put away again after use while at work (in the construction industry). Saying that, I guess if it was on your belt while you were in a pub or out on the town then that might be perceived differently. Common sense would prevail I hope.

My choice but I wouldn't buy a Gerber without the blade.

Mezzer