Bits and Bobs for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
dave_303

Bits and Bobs for sale

#1 Post by dave_303 »

Need a clear out as I want to get some new optics.

First of all, a Remington Made P13 Bayonet dated 12/15. The grip and metal fitments on the scabbard have patina, the blade however, is in fantastic shape. £85 + P&P

A Lee Enfield Sling, I believe it's actually for the Bren due to it's length, it's in very good condition and is a very practical sling - £10+ P&P

2 Vertical Fore grips, both are cheap airsoft knockoffs that I got to try out on my Beretta before actually buying something decent.
First is the typical grip-pod with the (plastic) feet that pop out from beneath the grip.
The second is a copy of the FAB defence style where the grip splits in half, (legs are metal on this one)
£6 each plus P&P.
pnuk
Home club or Range: Bisley

Re: Bits and Bobs for sale

#2 Post by pnuk »

I'll take the FAB style please. If you PM me payment details and amount I'll transfer.
dave_303

#3 Post by dave_303 »

Ok, FAB style grip is now SOLD.

Addition to the sale

a Walther RS55 4x32 scope, barely used and with original box. Only minor handling marks, this is a great optic with crystal clear glass and a very sharp reticule. The illumination however, does not work, It never bothered me as I had no use for it. Only replacing this as I wish to buy a Vortex Red-dot sight instead. was £160 new, all considering £90
dave_303

#4 Post by dave_303 »

Lee Enfield/BREN sling SOLD
dave_303

#5 Post by dave_303 »

Ok guys, I need things to shift.
So bump and price reductions,
P13 Bayonet - £70 + p&p
Grip-pod - £5 + p&p
RS55 - £75 + p&P