Omega trickler

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Site Supporter Since 2015

Omega trickler

#1 Post by 1066 »

I've recently received a small consignment of Omega tricklers. I have just two or three left if any one's interested.

£65 included postage (UK only)
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com
BRYAN3

Re: Omega trickler

#2 Post by BRYAN3 »

1066 wrote:I've recently received a small consignment of Omega tricklers. I have just two or three left if any one's interested.

So, how do they compare to the altogether better trickler?
Site Supporter Since 2015

#3 Post by 1066 »

Ahh well. They're a different kettle of fish. The standard Omega is just a power trickler, it will only feed powder while you've got your finger on the button. The "altogether better trickler" is of course fully automatic. You press the button once and the trickler runs until the correct weight is attained.

The standard Omega works well for those chaps who use digital scales (Philistines).

I also have a few of the Omega auto tricklers in stock, these work the same as the Targetmaster (I designed them for Dandy products) but of course, not of the same quality :)

The Omega auto-trickler is £150 including postage (UK only)
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com
BRYAN3

#4 Post by BRYAN3 »

Thanks Mate.
I think I did right getting the Altogether better trickler. :flag13:
vasbyt.skollie
Home club or Range: Romsey Shooting Club/NRA

#5 Post by vasbyt.skollie »

BRYAN3 wrote:Thanks Mate.
I think I did right getting the Altogether better trickler. :flag13:
I agree, I haven't looked back with the TargetMaster. Great bit of kit and UK grown.

Vasbyt
Tommygunn
Home club or Range: Rustington Home Guard Rifle Club

#6 Post by Tommygunn »

Made me look didn't you!

Think the altogether better trickler is going to have to go onto my Christmas list now, (right next to a balance beam that'll work with it as I'm using the Lee one that came with the press)

Though if anyone has a s/h balance gathering dust, (and going cheap), I might be interested...
I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook