Sako Quad .22lr walnut varmint heavy Barrel

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
leebut

Sako Quad .22lr walnut varmint heavy Barrel

#1 Post by leebut »

Hi guys

I have up for sale an immaculate Sako Quad in .22lr with the heavy varmint barrel screwcut 1/2" uhf thread with the thread protector its never had a moderator fitted so the barrel is unmarked

Its in a matte oil finished walnut stock which makes the rifle balance fantastic with the Varmint heavy barrel, its got one very small dink to the stock near to the pistol grip, which would come out with a little work only talking an iron and a bit of quality stock oil, the barrel is free floating.

The rifle weight in a tad under 8lb without scope and mounts, the rifle comes with its five shot mag and an additional 10 shot mag, its also got a Hawke Varmint 2.5 - 10 x 42 scope and mounts.

Its fire less than 200 HV's, its up for sale due to a friend having to surrender his Fac on medical grounds

the set up cost him £990.00 18 months ago

he's looking for £700.00

if you would like photos of the rifle etc please pm me and email address
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

Re: Sako Quad .22lr walnut varmint heavy Barrel

#2 Post by Geek »

Just too late, purchased my Quad two weeks ago!
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
TattooedGun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#3 Post by TattooedGun »

What's the weight of this rifle.... any idea?

Sako site says could be 3.5kg or as low as 3.2kg.

Could be all the difference to get in under 4kg for lightweight sporting competition.... :/
leebut

#4 Post by leebut »

Hi there

Sako quad weight 3.36Kg as the bare rifle and magazine fitted and 4.05Kg with scope and mounts fitted, i can change the scope to a lighter scope to get it under the four Kilo if needed

Lee
leebut

#5 Post by leebut »

reduced for sale to £650.00