7.62mm Enfield Number 4

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Chapuis

7.62mm Enfield Number 4

#1 Post by Chapuis »

For sale one Enfield number 4 that is converted to 7.62mm and is fitted with target sights. The bore appears to be in good condition though I have no idea as to how many rounds have been fired through it but think that it is not a lot. The magazine takes ten rounds of 7.62mm and appears to be one of the Enfield ones.
I know little about the rifle as I am selling it on behalf of Monmouth rifle club. The rifle has had almost no use in the last ten years to my knowledge and probably only very slight use previous to that.
£350 no offers. In the case of RFD to RFD the buyer pays all fees. If seriously interested (No tyre kickers please) pm me with your email address and I will email you some photographs.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: 7.62mm Enfield Number 4

#2 Post by dromia »

PM sent.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Gaz
Home club or Range: Bisley (usually)

#3 Post by Gaz »

Is it fully stocked or has the furniture been bubba'd?
I write words for money - but not here. If you think my words here are written to the same standard as my words for money elsewhere, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

See also www.ukshootingnews.wordpress.com for my take on gun law and target shooting news.
Chapuis

#4 Post by Chapuis »

The furniture has been cut back in the fashion of an L39 or L42 if that is what you mean by buggered.
Chapuis

#5 Post by Chapuis »

Photographs of this rifle can be seen at http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/s ... d-Number-4
Chapuis

#6 Post by Chapuis »

Further photographs showing the markings have now been added to the stalking directory website which is linked in the previous posting.
Chapuis

#7 Post by Chapuis »

TTT It seems that this rifle was built by Fultons.