Weihrauch HW 45 Silver Star in .177 + Leupold FX-II 2x20mm

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

Weihrauch HW 45 Silver Star in .177 + Leupold FX-II 2x20mm

#1 Post by 20series »

Advertising on behalf of a friend who's shy when it comes to the tinterweb sign01

1. Weihrauch HW 45 Silver Star in .177 with wide sportsmatch mounts included - these pistols have 13-14mm dovetails; the mounts are for 1 inch body scopes. probably fired 400 rounds down the barrel (JSB exacts..).
- £ 175

2. Leupold FX-II 2x20mm Duplex reticule; has extended eye relief for pistol shooting & is designed to be mounted on any calibre pistol. In mint condition & usually retails at £300+ (as it usually is an special import item).
- £ 190

There is nothing wrong with any of the above; he just wants to fund a new project. He's a very decent bloke who lives in Boston, Lincolnshire.

If anyone is interested please PM me and I'll pass on his details

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Sim G
Past Supporter

Re: Weihrauch HW 45 Silver Star in .177 + Leupold FX-II 2x20

#2 Post by Sim G »

Is the scope all boxed up with its papers, etc?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
20series

#3 Post by 20series »

Simon

Sorry I didn't see your response, I've tried getting hold my oppo and I'm awaiting an answer.

Alan

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Sim G
Past Supporter

#4 Post by Sim G »

No worries Alan, you may have answered the question I had anyway....

Seems the Chinese love to copy Leupold but fall down on the serial numbers and the contents of the boxes. The serial number looks kosher.

However, as interested in this as I was and am, things may have changed after saddler dangled a desirable piece of kit into my peripheral vison!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
20series

#5 Post by 20series »

Sim G wrote:No worries Alan, you may have answered the question I had anyway....

Seems the Chinese love to copy Leupold but fall down on the serial numbers and the contents of the boxes. The serial number looks kosher.

However, as interested in this as I was and am, things may have changed after saddler dangled a desirable piece of kit into my peripheral vison!
No worries mate, I saw the Boomerang back up forsale again :goodjob: :goodjob:

Alan
20series

#6 Post by 20series »

I can confirm the scope comes with box and papers. .
20series

#7 Post by 20series »

bumpsign