300 Win Mag once-fired brass

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
markyw
Home club or Range: RMRPC, Reigate

300 Win Mag once-fired brass

#1 Post by markyw »

Guys,
Met up with a mate of mine at the weekend and he had a bag of brass in his front foot well. I know he shoots some calibres in common with me and I also know HE DOESN'T reload, so I had a sort through. End result is he just told me to take the bag and see what came of it.

I'll be buying him a beer or three for the 6.5x55 and .222 cases, but there were an assortment of 300 Win Mag cases here too that I thought would make some ammo subs for him.

28 x W-W Super head stamp
37 x FC head stamp
5 x norma head stamp
10 x W-W super head stamp, nickel plated

I have run them all through my tumbler and de-primed all cases. A cursory inspection reveals no obvious damage, he has obviously had some cases sitting around for a while as they are a little discoloured, primarily the W-W supers.

Looking for around £40 for the lot (80 cases @ 50p each seems reasonable), plus postage at minimal cost or open to collection in London or the Gatwick area. PM me if interested.

Regards

Mark
markyw
Home club or Range: RMRPC, Reigate

Re: 300 Win Mag once-fired brass

#2 Post by markyw »

Spoken to the man and open to offers on these now.

Mark
DW58
Home club or Range: Cawdor RGC

Re: 300 Win Mag once-fired brass

#3 Post by DW58 »

If only these were .300 WSM.
Rob
.22 Anschütz 1416 | .22 Browning T-Bolt | .222 Rem CZ (Mod) | .223 Rem Tikka/KRG X-Ray chassis | .243 Win/.308 Win Sauer 200 (Mod) | .308 Win Tikka T3/GRS Bolthorn chassis | .300 WSM Tikka T3/KRG X-Ray chassis| .308 Sig Sauer SSG 3000 | 7.5x55mm K31