Steyr AUG .223 Straight-pull

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

Re: Steyr AUG .223 Straight-pull

#21 Post by phaedra1106 »

Well done, that was a great deal :good:

Now, more importantly, how soon can I have a play with your soon to be purchased VZ58 MARS??? :lol:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#22 Post by kennyc »

Blackstuff wrote:NOW SOLD
Phew! now I can put mine up clapclap I didn't want to queer your sale razz
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#23 Post by Blackstuff »

Cheers Kenny :goodjob:

Jeff - Once i actually manage to get in contact with CCA, seems to be a bit of a challenge any????

Oh and once Durham have finished having an aneurysm with my latest variation - Sound mod off, additional .22 S/A on, .223 'bolt action' (as Durham calls straight pulls :roll: ) off, .223 MARS on, changing the 9mm and 7.62x39mm slots from lever action to MARS and putting 2 other entries back on after they'd taken them off for no reason.....

Sooooo should have it sorted some time in 2016 tesnews
DVC
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#24 Post by phaedra1106 »

2016 sounds a bit optimistic to be honest :lol:

I dropped mine off for the free 1-for-1's yesterday and put a 7.62x39 MARS, should be interesting to see how long that takes (assuming they know what one is) and also asked them to please remove the 223 ammunition they've left on for the last 2 variations :good:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#25 Post by Blackstuff »

Oh well at least if they've got 2 applications for MARS rifles they might believe they exist, as they didn't when i first put in for a 'lever release action' rifle, so it just went on my FAC as 'lever action' :cool2: I can only assume that each police force has its own version of the NATIONAL Firearms Licensing Management System :roll:

EDIT: When you say 'dropped it off' was that at Akley Heads or where the firearms team are now based in Peterlee? Just wondering what sort of facility they have there and if you can just rock up or you need an appointment
DVC