For Sale Schultz & Larsen M97 DL Sporter 6,5-284

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

For Sale Schultz & Larsen M97 DL Sporter 6,5-284

#1 Post by Ovenpaa »

For sale, our S&L M97DL Sporter, chambered in 6,5-284 this rifle comes complete with Apel mounts and Apel 34mm rings and is fitted with a Kahles K312 rifle scope with milldot reticle. This was my S Class rifle for a couple of years and has returned good results even when shooting against the Open shooters. The M97 features the 22,0mm three lug bolt, two stage S&L trigger and switch barrel system and is S Class legal. I have shot this rifle out to 1200 yards and finished on a V bull shooting from a Harris bipod on more than one occasion. The rifle comes with quick release swivels and a Turner AWS sling and is in my opinion one of the finest sporting rifles in the business.

The rifle is pillar and glass bedded and has screw adjuster added to the cheek piece

The rifle will come with full load data and twice fired brass. The round count is currently 376 modest rounds so it has lots of life left in it.

GBP3,300 including RFD transfer, this is a private sale.

I might consider splitting the 'scope and rifle.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: For Sale Schult & Larsen M97 DL Sporter 6,5-284

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Bank Holiday Bump
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Christel
Site Admin

#3 Post by Christel »

bumpsign New price £3250 O:-)

Advertised on Gunstar as well as here.
Also advertised on www.danskgevaer.com
...and on the Grove Small Arms website. http://www.grovesmallarms.org/
Dougan

#4 Post by Dougan »

So nice tongueout
Christel
Site Admin

Re: For Sale Schultz & Larsen M97 DL Sporter 6,5-284

#5 Post by Christel »

New ad:

For sale, our S&L M97DL Sporter, chambered in 6,5-284.

This was my S Class rifle for a couple of years and has returned good results even when shooting against the Open shooters. The M97 features the 22,0mm three lug bolt, two stage S&L trigger and switch barrel system and is S Class legal.

I have shot this rifle out to 1200 yards and finished on a V bull shooting from a Harris bipod on more than one occasion. The rifle comes with quick release swivels and is in my opinion one of the finest sporting rifles in the business.

The rifle is pillar and glass bedded and has screw adjuster added to the cheek piece.

The rifle will come with full load data and some twice fired brass. The round count is currently 376 modest rounds so it has lots of life left in it.

GBP1,600 including RFD transfer, this is a private sale.

Please note, it is only the rifle that is for sale. The scope and sling is not.
Christel
Site Admin

#6 Post by Christel »

Christel
Site Admin

#7 Post by Christel »

Spring bumpsign for the M97 rifle only.

£1200