Warne Ramp 1 inch scope mounts

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Primer

Warne Ramp 1 inch scope mounts

#1 Post by Primer »

For sale is my Warne Ramp 1 inch scope mount

Its about 18 months old but was only fitted to my Smith M & P 15-22 for about 3 months then I changed to a red dot due to what I was shooting with it, so its just been sat in the cupboard since so may as well offer it up to a good home, its in as new condition, still boxed

These cost £234 at Sportsman http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/pro ... +1inch+PA/

I'm looking for around £180 (inc postage) for it or I can do a deal if you buy it with the Leupold VX2 1-4 x 20mm scope that I also have for sale, bank transfer preferred.

I had a shield mini site red dot mounted to the side mount.

Some sales blurb for you

Warne R.A.M.P Tactical I Inch Permanent Attached Mount

Now there's a mounting platform designed for the serious shooting enthusiast and professionals worldwide! The WARNE Rapid Acquisition Multi-Sight Platform, or R.A.M.P, is a cantilever style scope mounting platform that allows proper scope installation on the popular AR-15 rifle. By design, the AR platform was intended for fixed iron sights and did not offer an acceptable mounting surface for optics. As the weapon system evolved from the military designate M16A1 to the M16A3 and M4, Picatinny mounting systems became standard equipment. However, the rail system found on the A3 and the M4 weapons still did not allow a variable power optic to be mounted far enough forward with conventional scope mounts. The new WARNE R.A.M.P modular mounting system positions the front ring forward of the upper receiver by 1 3/4”. This allows the optics to be mounted farther forward enabling the shooter to have proper head orientation whether upright or prone without sacrificing or compromising due to improper positioning.

The Warne R.A.M.P also offers unique 45° mounting rails on both sides of the optic. As you know, variable power optics are great for distance but not CQB scenarios. Additionally, CQB sights are great for close quarters and entry scenarios but not for distance shots or target ID. So, which one do you choose? Why not have both? The R.A.M.P provides exactly that.

The primary sight can be as small as a 1-4 or as large as an 8.5-25 or a larger variable power optic. With a mini red dot on one or both sides of the ocular, a shooter can transition from scope to dot or dot to scope in less than a second by rotating the weapon 45 degrees left or right. While the technique is not new, the position of the red dot is. By placing the sight under the ocular of the scope, we have provided a wider field of view through the mini red dot which makes acquiring the dot in the sight faster than you can imagine. And once again, you won’t have to sacrifice your shooting position when transitioning from sight to sight.

When people ask stupid questions, I feel obligated to give sarcastic answers
Primer

Re: Warne Ramp 1 inch scope mounts

#2 Post by Primer »

Any sensible offers considered but don't take the p#ss
Primer

Re: Warne Ramp 1 inch scope mounts

#3 Post by Primer »

bumpsign
Primer