TR140 powder

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: TR140 powder

#11 Post by dromia »

Do you have a contact for the importer?

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#12 Post by phaedra1106 »

rox wrote:HPS aren't usually the cheapest - I'd try Brian Fox or the importer - I can find out what his price is for comparison if you like. How much would you want?..
Either 5 or 10 kg depending on price :)
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#13 Post by phaedra1106 »

rox wrote:HPS aren't usually the cheapest
You were right, got a reply from them this afternoon, £55/kg and ££36 shipping.
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#14 Post by 20series »

HPS have a stand at Newark if you know someone going :good:

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#15 Post by Ovenpaa »

Mikmak is doing it for around the same price and will probably look favourably on the price if you buy 5-10kgs.

Rox, how do we go about buying it at Bisley itself?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#16 Post by phaedra1106 »

It's a shame I couldn't bring any back from the US, N140 £37/kg Varget under £30/kg :cry:
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#17 Post by phaedra1106 »

Just had another email from HPS about TR140, he reckons Hannams price on Vit N140 for 2012 will be £77.60/kg!! Crazy :cool2:

I have 2 RFDS within 10 miles of me that are selling it at £65Kg or £115/2Kg and that's up here in the North East where prices are usually worse.

Edit, just checked price and it's now £59.99/Kg

I've just opened my last 1Kg of N140 as I have my first range outing for this year on the 26th so it would be nice if we could sort out a cheaper alternative. £55/Kg isn't a bad price but as HPS charge £36 carriage even buying 10Kg would be more expensive than the N140.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#18 Post by phaedra1106 »

ovenpaa wrote:Mikmak is doing it for around the same price and will probably look favourably on the price if you buy 5-10kgs.
Pm'd him yesterday as Saddler has kindly offered to pick me some up but not had a reply so can't get things arranged :(
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#19 Post by 20series »

phaedra1106 wrote:
ovenpaa wrote:Mikmak is doing it for around the same price and will probably look favourably on the price if you buy 5-10kgs.
Pm'd him yesterday as Saddler has kindly offered to pick me some up but not had a reply so can't get things arranged :(
i would try ringing him first thing tmrw. i expect theyll be loading up for Newark
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
FilippoMo

#20 Post by FilippoMo »

If it is swiss made it must be by nitrochemie,once Wimmis.They make Reloader 17 and 33 which are double base.
They also make many single base price in Switzerland 50 SF for single 80 SF for double per KG.
These are retail prices
sincerely
Filippo